The Puma Reality Bag, 2008
ca. 23 x 50 x 20 cm
• Mirror with silvery leather backside.
• Brain Pouch of leather printed with brain logo by John M Armleder.
• Brain Notepad, linen bound double notepad in offset print, curated by John Armleder, scribbles, notes, reminders, sketches by 172 artists, inventors, and by creators from all over the world have been collected and assembled and reproduced.
• Stencil 2007, metal object designed by John Tremblay.
• Silk scarf Foulard 2008 designed by Philippe Decreuzat.
• Silver plated pendant jewellery brain model from the original “Loasaceae double” 2002 by John M Armleder, with verso engraved initials J.A. 2008, 225 grams
• Reality Display Map with project overview and comments,
limited edition 1000
also an unique prototype bag is available: ask for details
€ 2.750,- plus courier costs